The Line Rider

A great time-waster - hit "Play" to build your slippery slope!

Frogger!

Can you get Frogger and his friends safely over the river?

Sorry, you will need the <a href="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer/" target="_blank">Flash Player</a> to play this game.
Add Games to your own site

Wednesday, 22 August 2007

Who remembers Frogger??

Hey guys!

How is it? It's sometimes good to remember the good things in life - like BMX's, Barter Bullets, Tree-hutts, and real arcade games - such as Frogger.
Now I may be showing my age, but Frogger was the bee's knees when i was... young - I mean who could forget the excitement of playing this game on a C64 with a tape drive? ;)

On a side note, God has been challenging me lately about not giving up and how i have to faithfully preserve even when things aren't going so well or i don't feel like i can do what he has called me to do. I continually must remind myself that it is not by my power or ability, but only by the work of the Spirit. For it says:

..."This is the word of the LORD to Zerubbabel: 'Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says the LORD Almighty...
- Zechariah 4:6 (NIV)

Doesn't that make it so much easier? The Spirit is so amazing - i am learning to trust God more and more as he reveals himself to me when i spend time with him.

So my word for today is to never give up, and as a good friend of mine once told me: -

Keep on Truckin'!

No comments: