The Line Rider

A great time-waster - hit "Play" to build your slippery slope!

Frogger!

Can you get Frogger and his friends safely over the river?

Sorry, you will need the <a href="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer/" target="_blank">Flash Player</a> to play this game.
Add Games to your own site

Wednesday, 4 July 2007

Benny Hinn Crusade

‘Then great multitudes came to Him, having with them the lame, blind, mute, maimed, and many others; and they laid them down at Jesus’ feet, and He healed them’ MATTHEW 15:30


There have been times in my walk with God where I have seen and felt things I can never put into words. This was one of them. I have read the stories of Jesus healing the sick a thousand times, but there in front of my eyes, the new testament came to life. As people were brought in on stretchers and wheelchairs I suddenly realised. Sickness and disease were never, ever part of God’s will for us. It was devastating. I couldn’t contain my sadness as I felt God filling me with overwhelming compassion for the sick. I began to see things from His perspective.

Before we left for the crusade I knew we wouldn’t come back the same. I had been praying the whole experience would impact and change all of us. But nothing could have prepared me for the revelation I received. God has completely changed my attitude and my heart towards the lost and dying world we live in.

I used to think Benny Hinn had a healing ministry. Yes, He travels the world taking the saving, healing power of Jesus Christ. But more importantly, Benny carries a gift. He lead thousands into worship unlike anything I have ever heard or seen, and his sensitivity and awareness of the Holy Spirit was hard for me to comprehend. And yet, Benny is simply a man willing answer God’s call and take the message of the cross to those in need. Even before the services began the lame were getting up and beginning to walk. A woman, who was 59 years old, had been 90% deaf her whole life. She was completely healed just sitting in her seat. Another woman received her sight. Countless people were set free from cancer, asthma, emphysema, diabetes, arthritis and even HIV.


The message was clear to me. God heals everyday, ordinary people. His power is immeasurable, His love and mercy unchanging. He loves all people and longs for us to not just have life, but life abundant. Jesus bore all our sickness and infirmities on the cross, and we do not have to carry them.

‘And these signs will follow those who believe: in My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues… they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover’
MARK 16:17-18

By Michelle Fowler

No comments: